Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Gift of Inspiration


Oh wow, but I can hardly contain my enthusiasm! Actually, I've been sitting on it for days, now, but am finding that I simply have to share. When something inspires you, it lights a spark which should not be contained.

On the artistic level, the latest edition of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine has me dreaming on soft vintage clouds of faded fluff. Be watching future entries. I'm hoping that this will be the start of something beautiful!
Hint: I'm in the process of making myself a little somethin'-somethin', and though it wasn't directly in the pages of Belle Armoire, it transpired in my clouds. And I'm possibly going to make a how-to entry about it!

http://www.stampington.com/html/belle_armoire_jewelry.html

4 comments:

deltamiss said...

I'm here! Love your layout. :D

Andria said...

'Tis me, alexandriash!
*waves*
Can't wait to see the pretty!

vivian said...

hey!! youve crossed over! and Lonnie sue too?? I'm so glad to see you here!! Hope all is well. I'm glad youre still making your jewelry. Ive got to run and add you to my bloglist!
hugs!
vivian

Nishant said...

These are lovely

Work from home India